Penn State's Quality Assurance e-Learning Design Standards
The number of online courses and programs offered through Penn State Online has demonstrated tremendous growth. For example, the World Campus has grown from four academic programs with 41 students in 1998 to over 60 academic offerings, 7,000 students, and over 17,000 course enrollments in 2008.
- Recommendations for Increasing Minority Student Success
- Penn State's Quality Assurance e-Learning Design Standards
- Building Data-Driven Culture
- Throwing Away the Old Business Model
- 14 Tips for Better Retention