A Comprehensive Approach to Assuring Online Quality
Ensuring and demonstrating quality is an important concern for all online programs, but the School of Management at the University of Michigan – Dearborn has elevated quality assessment to an art. This school offering fully online MBA, MS Finance, and MS MIS degrees has seen 10 to 20 percent annual growth in sections and students over the past five years, according to associate dean of administration Lee Freeman. The program is driven by its constituents, its marketing needs, and accreditation requirements to take a careful look at quality.
- In The News: Online Fee Pinches Student Wallets
- Using Surveys to Improve Courses, Programs, and Instruction
- Different Strokes: Users React in Varied Ways to Open Source Software
- A Comprehensive Approach to Assuring Online Quality
- Getting Faculty Ready for Web 2.0