Using Surveys to Improve Courses, Programs, and Instruction
Surveys are commonly used as data collection tools for improving courses, programs, and instruction because they are easy to administer. But the value of survey data is highly dependent on the design and implementation of the survey. So my goal, in this and the next few articles, is to provide some guidance on designing and implementing surveys so that you get data that helps you improve your courses, programs, and instruction.
- In The News: Online Fee Pinches Student Wallets
- Using Surveys to Improve Courses, Programs, and Instruction
- Different Strokes: Users React in Varied Ways to Open Source Software
- A Comprehensive Approach to Assuring Online Quality
- Getting Faculty Ready for Web 2.0