Twenty Things You Should Know about Online Education (but Might Not)
Brian Udermann, Director of Online Education at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, thinks that proponents of distance education might not know all that they think they do about the subject. In his conference presentation “Twenty Things You Should Know about Online Education but Might Not” he illuminates some intriguing facts and fallacies designed to make participants better-informed advocates. Distance Education Report recently got Udermann to expand on some of the most interesting of the “twenty things” and why it’s important for distance educators to know their facts.
- Twenty Things You Should Know about Online Education (but Might Not)
- Resources: Leading the e-Learning Transformation of Higher Education
- Administration: Four Distance Education Leadership Strategies
- In the News: UC Opens Up Student Access to Online Classes System Wide
- Monthly Metric: Does your distance learning program offer access to the help desk?