MOOCs and the Law: What You Need to Know
MOOCs (massive open online courses) burst onto the national scene in the last year or so, with commentators speculating about the potential of these potentially-giant courses.† But distance education administrators and faculty interested in MOOCs should proceed cautiously into this arena, understanding the legal landscape of MOOCs before getting involved.
- MOOCs and the Law: What You Need to Know
- Faculty Development: A model from Johns Hopkins
- Resources: ITC Distance Education Leadership Academy
- In the News: Will Net Neutrality Ruling Doom Online Learning to Second-Class Status?
- Monthly Metric: Does your distance learning program use webcasting/podcasting as a delivery medium for its courses?