Overcoming Obstacles to Faculty Participation in Distance Education
Teaching online can be daunting for many faculty members. Learning new technology, meeting the needs of online learners, understanding online pedagogy, and managing workload and time are some of the challenges they must deal with. And it is up to academic leaders to provide the support and resources to encourage faculty to teach online and to continue teaching online.
- Creating Faculty-Centered Quality Assurance for Online Courses
- Cost-Effective Marketing for Online Programs
- Overcoming Obstacles to Faculty Participation in Distance Education
- 5-4-3-2-1 — Countdown to Course Management
- Transparency in Marketing in Online Education