Transparency is Good Practice for Online Administration
Transparency by Design, an initiative from a consortium of adult-serving educational institutions with significant commitments to distance education, is based on the premise that a well-informed student—or prospective student—benefits everyone. A key focus of the plan is providing program-specific outcomes data that allows students to make informed decisions about their education investment.
- Why Aren't Simulations More Popular?
- Engaging Students beyond the Online Classroom: Virtual Student Organizations
- Transparency is Good Practice for Online Administration
- Classroom Observation is an e-Learning Administrator's Right: A Debate
- Free Web 2.0 Tools for Online Courses