Online Classroom newsletter as been helping educators develop and define the world of online education since its inception in 2001. Issue after issue, we look at the challenges and opportunities presented by this dynamic, fast-growing teaching medium.
Current Subscribers - Log In to View Your Subscription
Stay current with the latest trends in online learning!
Online Classroom is the newsletter of choice for those who want to stay abreast of the rapidly evolving world of online teaching. This monthly publication helps you:
- Create and design quality online courses
- Stay current with the latest online learning strategies
- Manage online courses without becoming overwhelmed
- Keep online students engaged and committed
- Continuously evolve and improve your online courses
Published 12 times per year.
A MUST read for:
- Online instructors
- Faculty who are preparing to teach online or in a blended format
- Instructional designers
- Distance education administrators
- Faculty development staff
Product Code: FEOCAA
John Orlando, Ph.D.
John Orlando writes, consults, and teaches faculty how to use technology to improve learning. He helped build and direct distance learning programs at the University of Vermont and Norwich University, and has written more 50 articles and delivered more than 60 workshops on teaching with technology. John is the associate director of Training at Northcentral University.
Broad in scope, Online Classroom
covers topics including:
- Online course design
- Instructor roles
- Course management
- Student support
- Academic integrity
- Time management
- Synchronous/Asynchronous interaction
- Assessing student learning
- Threaded discussions
What subscribers are saying about Online Classroom
"I appreciate the tips and reminders of what makes a successful course and program."
"Keeps me connected with current developments without being overwhelming."
“I use it immediately to implement new concepts, ideas, etc. I love it!”
“Learning what works and does not work is important for personal efficiency and proficiency.”
"It gives me great ideas, practical knowledge on new subject matters and an ability to see what is happening at other institutions.”