Course Page Design Tips
The design of your course pages can have a significant effect on the learning experience in your online course. Good design can draw students in, help them comprehend the information the first time they read it, and enable them to easily retrieve information, says Sheree Webb, an instructional designer at Tyler Junior College.
- The Process Approach to Online and Blended Learning
- Overcoming the 10 Most Serious and Challenging Obstacles of Teaching Online
- Multiple Monitors and Online Teaching Efficiency
- Course Page Design Tips
- Tips From the Pros: Save Time by Modifying Assignments
- Instructor Strategies to Improve Online Student Retention