Tips From the Pros: Save Time by Modifying Assignments
Reducing grading time by modifying assignments does not mean you have to sacrifice rigor. Kari Frisch, a communications professor at Central Lakes College who uses writing extensively in her courses, has turned some writing assignments into assignments that still engage students and encourage reflection but without her always having to grade a lot of writing assignments.
- The Process Approach to Online and Blended Learning
- Overcoming the 10 Most Serious and Challenging Obstacles of Teaching Online
- Multiple Monitors and Online Teaching Efficiency
- Course Page Design Tips
- Tips From the Pros: Save Time by Modifying Assignments
- Instructor Strategies to Improve Online Student Retention