9 Course Development Tips
As an instructional designer and online instructor at the Community College of Baltimore County Catonsville, Dionne Thorne has worked with many instructors as they develop their online courses. Based on this experience, she offers advice on the course design process.
- Is Your Online Course Clicking?
- Teaching Online With Errol: Treat the End of an Online Course as if It Were the Beginning
- Increase Grading Efficiency with a Comment Archive
- Competency-Based Online Learning: Lessons from WGU
- Tips From the Pros: Use Audio Feedback in Threaded Discussions
- 9 Course Development Tips