Increase Grading Efficiency with a Comment Archive
One of the big challenges of teaching an online course is managing workload while providing the support and feedback that is essential to student success. A good way to become more efficient is to build an archive of grading comments to reduce the time it takes to provide feedback on assignments.
- Is Your Online Course Clicking?
- Teaching Online With Errol: Treat the End of an Online Course as if It Were the Beginning
- Increase Grading Efficiency with a Comment Archive
- Competency-Based Online Learning: Lessons from WGU
- Tips From the Pros: Use Audio Feedback in Threaded Discussions
- 9 Course Development Tips