Is Your Online Course Clicking?
Best practices in online instruction can help novice and veteran professors design and improve the effectiveness of online course delivery. The checklist below can be utilized as distance learning course containers are designed, inspected, fine-tuned, and streamlined.
- Is Your Online Course Clicking?
- Teaching Online With Errol: Treat the End of an Online Course as if It Were the Beginning
- Increase Grading Efficiency with a Comment Archive
- Competency-Based Online Learning: Lessons from WGU
- Tips From the Pros: Use Audio Feedback in Threaded Discussions
- 9 Course Development Tips