Tips From the Pros: Use Audio Feedback in Threaded Discussions
The availability of user-friendly audio tools has made audio feedback a fairly common feature of online courses. Embedding audio comments in students’ assignments is perhaps the most obvious way to use audio feedback, but there are other uses.
- Is Your Online Course Clicking?
- Teaching Online With Errol: Treat the End of an Online Course as if It Were the Beginning
- Increase Grading Efficiency with a Comment Archive
- Competency-Based Online Learning: Lessons from WGU
- Tips From the Pros: Use Audio Feedback in Threaded Discussions
- 9 Course Development Tips