Extent of Faculty Involvement in Discussion Boards
Responding to all or most student posts is not the best approach to managing a discussion board. Doing so can be overly time-consuming for the instructor and could lead to the instructor unintentionally dominating the discussion.††
- Teaching Online With Errol: Teaching Online: It Can Be Great Therapy If Done Smartly!
- Personalized Learning in the Online Classroom
- Use Action Research to Improve Your Online Course
- Extent of Faculty Involvement in Discussion Boards
- Tips from the Pros: Ensure Learning Flexibility
- Discussion Board Assignments: Alternatives to the Question-and-Answer Format