Tips from the Pros: Ensure Learning Flexibility
According to a survey by Noel-Levitz, flexibility—the ability to fit learning into busy lives—is the number one reason students give for taking an online course. In a recent Magna Online Seminar, Barry Dahl, an online learning consultant, offered several suggestions for ensuring appropriate flexibility for learners.
- Teaching Online With Errol: Teaching Online: It Can Be Great Therapy If Done Smartly!
- Personalized Learning in the Online Classroom
- Use Action Research to Improve Your Online Course
- Extent of Faculty Involvement in Discussion Boards
- Tips from the Pros: Ensure Learning Flexibility
- Discussion Board Assignments: Alternatives to the Question-and-Answer Format