Use Action Research to Improve Your Online Course
When looking to improve your online course, you may be tempted to do a complete redesignóstart over and change nearly everything. Before you do that, consider an incremental approach that uses action research to continuously improve your course. This will enable you to make progress without discarding effective course elements or taking on the inordinate amount of work involved in a redesign.
- Teaching Online With Errol: Teaching Online: It Can Be Great Therapy If Done Smartly!
- Personalized Learning in the Online Classroom
- Use Action Research to Improve Your Online Course
- Extent of Faculty Involvement in Discussion Boards
- Tips from the Pros: Ensure Learning Flexibility
- Discussion Board Assignments: Alternatives to the Question-and-Answer Format