Tips From the Pros: Fair Use
Many educators believe that their use of copyrighted material in a course is protected by “fair use,” but as Linda Enghagen, an attorney and professor at the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, pointed out in a recent Magna Online Seminar, fair use is a limited exception to copyright law that does not cover every educational use of material.
- Teaching Online With Errol: Be Proud You Teach Online!
- Providing Online Learners with Developmental Skills Modules
- Have Students Generate Content to Improve Learning
- Student Interaction in the Discussion Board
- Tips From the Pros: Fair Use
- Creating a Sense of Instructor Presence in the Online Classroom