Teaching Online With Errol: A Mini-Guide for Presenting Webinars, Part I: Presenting to Faculty
Each of us who teaches has expertise in one or more subjects, and often we are called upon to give a faculty-wide presentation on one of our subjects. When given online, these presentations are known as webinars, and they are crucial in a faculty’s continued professional development. Just presenting information is not enough. For a webinar to have a lasting positive effect, there are many key components that must fit together smoothly.
- Teaching Online With Errol: A Mini-Guide for Presenting Webinars, Part I: Presenting to Faculty
- Collaborative Research Circles Extend Learning Beyond the Online Course
- Heighten Learning through Digital Storytelling
- Tips From the Pros: Embedded Tutorials
- Selecting the Appropriate Communication Tools