Facilitating Team Learning Means More Than Just Assigning Team Projects
Nearly all the courses Muhammad Betz teaches for the University of Phoenix feature team learning, an element he hopes to include in the online courses he teaches at his home institution, Southeastern Oklahoma State University. To do that successfully, he will have to do more than simply modify his assignments.
- Online Student Reflects on Threaded Discussions
- The Benefits of Being an Online Adjunct
- Teaching an Existing Online Course
- Who is Bill Reed?
- Facilitating Team Learning Means More Than Just Assigning Team Projects
- Tips from the Pros: Teaming Up With Librarians
- Course Design, Monitoring Help Ensure Academic Honesty