Online Student Reflects on Threaded Discussions
When Bhupinder Virk began the online teaching and learning master's program through California State University-Hayward, she was skeptical of using discussion boards, despite her instructors' emphasis on their importance. "I was a lurker in the beginning. It took me three or four courses before I felt comfortable [participating in threaded discussions]," Virk says.
- Online Student Reflects on Threaded Discussions
- The Benefits of Being an Online Adjunct
- Teaching an Existing Online Course
- Who is Bill Reed?
- Facilitating Team Learning Means More Than Just Assigning Team Projects
- Tips from the Pros: Teaming Up With Librarians
- Course Design, Monitoring Help Ensure Academic Honesty