Teaching an Existing Online Course
You may be called on to teach an online course that was created by somebody else. The degree to which you will be able to modify it to suit your approach to the content, your students' needs, and your teaching style will depend on your institution's rules regarding course modification and ownership."
- Online Student Reflects on Threaded Discussions
- The Benefits of Being an Online Adjunct
- Teaching an Existing Online Course
- Who is Bill Reed?
- Facilitating Team Learning Means More Than Just Assigning Team Projects
- Tips from the Pros: Teaming Up With Librarians
- Course Design, Monitoring Help Ensure Academic Honesty