The Benefits of Being an Online Adjunct
The University of Phoenix model of online course delivery does not grant the individual instructor the flexibility that many institutions give faculty members, but the experience offers other rewards, including a solid foundation in online instruction and course design worth emulating, says Muhammad Betz, professor and department chair of the educational instruction and leadership department at Southeastern Oklahoma State University.
- Online Student Reflects on Threaded Discussions
- The Benefits of Being an Online Adjunct
- Teaching an Existing Online Course
- Who is Bill Reed?
- Facilitating Team Learning Means More Than Just Assigning Team Projects
- Tips from the Pros: Teaming Up With Librarians
- Course Design, Monitoring Help Ensure Academic Honesty