Who is Bill Reed?
To students, Bill Reed is that classmate in the photograph wearing a baseball cap that covers most of his face holding up a big fish he presumably caught. He participates in the course less than most students but otherwise seems to be an OK guy. To Barbara Christe, assistant professor of electrical engineering technology at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Bill Reed is a virtual secret agent who gathers important assessment information and insights into student interaction.
- Online Student Reflects on Threaded Discussions
- The Benefits of Being an Online Adjunct
- Teaching an Existing Online Course
- Who is Bill Reed?
- Facilitating Team Learning Means More Than Just Assigning Team Projects
- Tips from the Pros: Teaming Up With Librarians
- Course Design, Monitoring Help Ensure Academic Honesty