Five Ways to Foster Creativity in Your Online Classroom
The online classroom can be a space that supports and showcases student creativity. The learning management system can become a place where students expand their learning beyond traditional online means. With a host of free tools available on the Internet, online students have the ability to demonstrate their creative side as part of the class interactions and assessments. Wondering where to get started? Here are a few suggestions to help you be successful.
- Recommendations for Synchronous Sessions
- How to Foster Critical Thinking, Student Engagement in Online Discussions
- Online Learning 2.0: It's Time to Create Real Faculty Bios
- A Proactive Approach to Promoting Civility in the Online Classroom
- Tips From the Pros: Use of Copyrighted Video
- Five Ways to Foster Creativity in Your Online Classroom