How to Foster Critical Thinking, Student Engagement in Online Discussions
Threaded discussions can provide excellent opportunities for students to engage in critical thinking. But critical thinking isn’t an automatic feature of these discussions. It needs to be nurtured through clear expectations, carefully crafted questions, timely and useful feedback, and creative facilitation.
- Recommendations for Synchronous Sessions
- How to Foster Critical Thinking, Student Engagement in Online Discussions
- Online Learning 2.0: It's Time to Create Real Faculty Bios
- A Proactive Approach to Promoting Civility in the Online Classroom
- Tips From the Pros: Use of Copyrighted Video
- Five Ways to Foster Creativity in Your Online Classroom