Online Learning 2.0: It's Time to Create Real Faculty Bios
In an age where a school’s web page is its most important information tool, most websites now include faculty biographies. But what do you find in those bios? The faculty member’s PhD- granting institution, publications, research interests, etc. In other words, nothing that is of any interest to a student. Nobody cares where a faculty member got his or her PhD. Did you pick your undergraduate courses based on where the professors received their PhDs? Of course not.
- Recommendations for Synchronous Sessions
- How to Foster Critical Thinking, Student Engagement in Online Discussions
- Online Learning 2.0: It's Time to Create Real Faculty Bios
- A Proactive Approach to Promoting Civility in the Online Classroom
- Tips From the Pros: Use of Copyrighted Video
- Five Ways to Foster Creativity in Your Online Classroom