Recommendations for Synchronous Sessions
Despite the difficulty of scheduling synchronous online meetings, they can play an important role in creating community, engaging students, and helping clarify difficult concepts. In a recent interview with Online Classroom, West Texas A&M instructional designers Susan Fulgham and Krista Favela offered their recommendations on when to use synchronous meetings and how to prepare and facilitate them.
- Recommendations for Synchronous Sessions
- How to Foster Critical Thinking, Student Engagement in Online Discussions
- Online Learning 2.0: It's Time to Create Real Faculty Bios
- A Proactive Approach to Promoting Civility in the Online Classroom
- Tips From the Pros: Use of Copyrighted Video
- Five Ways to Foster Creativity in Your Online Classroom