Online Learning 2.0: The Benefits of Shared Document Editing
A team project should include some lessons about collaboration. In particular, students need to learn how to do shared document editing. Most people are still using outdated systems and methods of collaboration from the paper age that waste time and create errors. Students need to learn both the technology and the practices that allow for collaborative development in the digital age. That’s why faculty should have students do all group work using a shared document editing system.
- Leveraging Recorded Mini-Lectures to Increase Student Learning
- How the Heck Do You Do Service-Learning Online?
- Online Learning 2.0: The Benefits of Shared Document Editing
- Tips From the Pros: How to Manage Online Office Hours
- 10 Ways to Motivate and Engage Your Online Learners