Tips From the Pros: Four Learning Paradigm Recommendations
Edward McGee, coordinator of instructional technology and distance learning at Central Virginia Community College, offers the following recommendations for fostering a Learning Paradigm in an online learning environment.
- Online Learning 2.0: The Teaching Toolbox
- Encouraging Active Participation in Discussion Boards
- Enhancing Online Course Discussions through Conference Roles and Blogs
- Using Apps to Improve Communication with Students
- Tips From the Pros: Four Learning Paradigm Recommendations
- The Learning Paradigm in Online Courses