Tips From the Pros: Promoting Self-Regulation in Online Courses
Not all students taking online courses are good self-regulated learners. Authors Rowe and Rafferty believe there are interventions online teachers can use that develop these very necessary skills. Based on an extensive review of research on interventions in postsecondary courses, they suggest four interventions.
- Online Learning 2.0: Teaching Information Management
- Three Ways to Efficiently and Effectively Support Online Learners
- Wikis: A Flexible Medium for Online Class Discussions
- Tips From the Pros: Promoting Self-Regulation in Online Courses
- How Do I Teach a Compressed Online Course?