From Barely There to Fully Present: 3 Ways to Improve Your Instructor Presence
Managing instructor presence—students’ perceptions of how instructors interact with them and guide their learning during a course—is the key to overcoming frustration. It’s not unusual for instructors and students to have widely different perceptions of instructor presence during the same course.
- Three E-learning Design Considerations
- Online Learning 2.0: Get Organized
- From Barely There to Fully Present: 3 Ways to Improve Your Instructor Presence
- Tips From the Pros: Motivation and Engagement
- Online Learning That Lasts: Three Ways to Increase Student Engagement & Retention