Developing a Course-Specific Orientation
Many institutions offer an orientation to online learning, providing students a general overview of the learning management system and resources available to help them succeed. It’s a nice start, but it doesn’t go far enough, argues Anna Stirling, adjunct computer information systems instructor at Mount San Jacinto College and @ONE Online Teaching Certification Program Coordinator.
- Do Online Students Cheat More on Tests?
- Faculty-Instructional Designer Creative Collaboration
- The Right Way to Start Your Teaching
- 7 Recommendations for Creating a Connected, Collaborative, Supportive Online Learning Environment
- Tips From the Pros: Advice on Helping Faculty Bring Their Courses Online
- Developing a Course-Specific Orientation