Faculty-Instructional Designer Creative Collaboration
Faculty members who are new to teaching online often don’t know the important role that an instructional designer plays in helping create effective learning experiences. Creating an online course entails more than simply posting materials online. For the faculty member, it requires an understanding of the online learning environment and the willingness to cede some control of the course design to an instructional designer. For the instructional designer, it requires an understanding of a wide variety of subject matter and building trust with the faculty member.
- Do Online Students Cheat More on Tests?
- Faculty-Instructional Designer Creative Collaboration
- The Right Way to Start Your Teaching
- 7 Recommendations for Creating a Connected, Collaborative, Supportive Online Learning Environment
- Tips From the Pros: Advice on Helping Faculty Bring Their Courses Online
- Developing a Course-Specific Orientation