Tips From the Pros: Advice on Helping Faculty Bring Their Courses Online
Instructional designers play a critical role in helping faculty members move their courses to the online environment. However, it's important to respect each faculty member’s academic freedom.
- Do Online Students Cheat More on Tests?
- Faculty-Instructional Designer Creative Collaboration
- The Right Way to Start Your Teaching
- 7 Recommendations for Creating a Connected, Collaborative, Supportive Online Learning Environment
- Tips From the Pros: Advice on Helping Faculty Bring Their Courses Online
- Developing a Course-Specific Orientation