Stop Drowning in Email
Online instructors frequently cite email as the biggest distraction in managing their online course workload. Those obnoxious pop-ups or auditory dings announcing new email might as well be a siren call, pulling online instructors away from the work at hand and into a stormy sea of email. The good news is you don’t have to drown in your email. You can implement techniques and strategies to decrease the amount of email you receive from students, as well as manage the email you do receive and respond to it more efficiently and, most important, on your terms!
- Tips From the Pros: How to Engage Online Learners on Theoretical Content
- Would a Hybrid Be More Efficient? Analysis of Class Grades: A Traditional Format vs. One With an Online Component
- Stop Drowning in Email
- Online Learning 2.0: Require Your Students to Use Citation Software
- How to Design Online Courses That Motivate Students
- Creating a Simple Weekly Structure for Online Courses