What Is the Optimum Learning Environment for Your Online Learners?
When Annie Hough-Everage, professor of education at Brandman University, surveyed her graduate-level online students about what factors helped and hindered their learning in the online classroom, she was surprised by their teacher-centered rather than learner-centered orientation. These were adult, graduate-level students who were themselves teachers and were not new to the online learning environment. Nevertheless, they placed a higher significance on what the instructor did in the course than on learner-centered approaches.
- Using Video to Enhance Online Instruction
- What Is the Optimum Learning Environment for Your Online Learners?
- Tips from the Pros: Advice for Dealing with Stressed and Anxious Students
- Online Learning 2.0: Options for Making Interactive Videos
- eTextbooks: Possibilities and Problems
- How to Handle Distressed or Disruptive Online Learners
- 7 Ways to Support Developmental Online Learners