Adding Game Elements to Your Online Course
There’s a growing body of evidence that indicates the educational benefits of game-based learning. Although some courses are likely to be more conducive to a game-based approach, it’s helpful to consider how game elements might enhance the learning experience.In an interview with Online Classroom, Clare Parsons, English lecturer at the University of Maryland, College Park, highlighted several game elements and explained how she uses them in her online and blended courses.
- Fostering Personal Connections for a Better Online Learning Environment
- Adding Game Elements to Your Online Course
- Is Your Online Course Layout User-Friendly?
- Online Advising Strategies to Promote Student Retention
- Online Learning 2.0: Study Aids for Students
- Tips from the Pros: Online Learner Engagement Is Not Always Obvious