Online Learning 2.0: Study Aids for Students
You can do your students a world of good in either your face-to-face or online courses by spending some time teaching process issues in your classes. Start by polling your students on how they study. You will likely find a wide variety of methods. You can then comment on these methods, talking about why each would or would not work. Most importantly, you can talk about how you studied for exams, and why it worked. This information will be invaluable to helping your students succeed.
- Fostering Personal Connections for a Better Online Learning Environment
- Adding Game Elements to Your Online Course
- Is Your Online Course Layout User-Friendly?
- Online Advising Strategies to Promote Student Retention
- Online Learning 2.0: Study Aids for Students
- Tips from the Pros: Online Learner Engagement Is Not Always Obvious