Blended Learning Design Considerations
When developing blended courses — face-to-face courses that include online learning activities — it's important to avoid merely adding online course elements without carefully considering the overall course design.
- Using Writing Assignments to Jumpstart Threaded Discussions
- Blended Learning Design Considerations
- Study: Friends and Web-Based Exams Encourage Cheating
- 17 Tips for Successfully Including Peer Collaboration in an Online Course
- Tips from the Pros
- Moving Students Toward Autonomous Online Learning
- Are On-Site Courses as Effective as Online?