Study: Friends and Web-Based Exams Encourage Cheating
Are you concerned that your students are collaborating on electronic exams? If not, perhaps you should be. In recent study of academic integrity among a sample of 824 students, 24 percent reported that they had already cheated on an electronic exam, and 42 percent indicated that they would if given the opportunity.
- Using Writing Assignments to Jumpstart Threaded Discussions
- Blended Learning Design Considerations
- Study: Friends and Web-Based Exams Encourage Cheating
- 17 Tips for Successfully Including Peer Collaboration in an Online Course
- Tips from the Pros
- Moving Students Toward Autonomous Online Learning
- Are On-Site Courses as Effective as Online?