Language Arts Online: Moving Writers’ Workshops and Literature Circles to Digital Classrooms
As classrooms become more digitally enhanced, many educators consider how they will move traditionally face-to-face elements of their content so that interactions are not lost in translation to online environments. In the language arts classroom, two such activities are the writersí workshop and literature circlesóboth of which hinge upon student interaction and feedback.
- Teaching Online in Higher Education: Fostering Collaboration
- Language Arts Online: Moving Writers’ Workshops and Literature Circles to Digital Classrooms
- Online Learning 2.0: Google Drive Is Your New Best Friend
- What Causes Incivility in Online Courses, and How Can We Minimize It?
- Tips From the Pros: Improve Learning with Purposeful Redundancy
- Writing Online Course Objectives