Online Learning 2.0: Google Drive Is Your New Best Friend
Some technologies become so ubiquitous that we wonder how we ever got along without them. How did people cook before microwaves, and how did we get money out of banks before ATMs? Google Drive is one of those technologies. Drive is Google’s cloud-based suite of collaboration apps that has fundamentally changed how we work together, and once you start using it, you will wonder how you ever got along without it.
- Teaching Online in Higher Education: Fostering Collaboration
- Language Arts Online: Moving Writers’ Workshops and Literature Circles to Digital Classrooms
- Online Learning 2.0: Google Drive Is Your New Best Friend
- What Causes Incivility in Online Courses, and How Can We Minimize It?
- Tips From the Pros: Improve Learning with Purposeful Redundancy
- Writing Online Course Objectives