Teaching Online in Higher Education: Fostering Collaboration
During the last six years, I have become a convert to online teaching, offering students opportunities to participate collaboratively in my online literacy courses. Below are some ways I use educational technology to foster collaboration.
- Teaching Online in Higher Education: Fostering Collaboration
- Language Arts Online: Moving Writers’ Workshops and Literature Circles to Digital Classrooms
- Online Learning 2.0: Google Drive Is Your New Best Friend
- What Causes Incivility in Online Courses, and How Can We Minimize It?
- Tips From the Pros: Improve Learning with Purposeful Redundancy
- Writing Online Course Objectives