How to Add the Human Element to Online Learning
The online classroom can sometimes feel like a lonely place due to a lack of presence of the instructor and other students. This lack of presence can negatively affect learning and lead to student attrition. Fortunately, some relatively simple measures can significantly add the essential human element to online courses.
- Online Learning 2.0: Understanding Project-Based Learning
- Using Blogs to Organize Student Presentations
- How to Add the Human Element to Online Learning
- Online Discussion Strategies That Create Community
- Tips From the Pros: Determine What Students Know
- Designing Effective Team Projects in Online Courses