Online Learning 2.0: Understanding Project-Based Learning
Project-based learning is a hot topic in education, but most faculty do not understand how to incorporate it into their teaching. The principle is simple: Students learn best when they learn in the process of working toward a goal. The main value of project-based learning is that it teaches students to ask the right questions. Traditional assignments predefine the information that the students will use. Project-based learning puts students into the position of having to determine what information they need by asking the right questions.
- Online Learning 2.0: Understanding Project-Based Learning
- Using Blogs to Organize Student Presentations
- How to Add the Human Element to Online Learning
- Online Discussion Strategies That Create Community
- Tips From the Pros: Determine What Students Know
- Designing Effective Team Projects in Online Courses