Tips From the Pros: Determine What Students Know
Students enter online courses with various levels of knowledge, experience, needs, and expectations. It’s important to get a sense of what students already know in order to provide the appropriate levels of support and challenge.
- Online Learning 2.0: Understanding Project-Based Learning
- Using Blogs to Organize Student Presentations
- How to Add the Human Element to Online Learning
- Online Discussion Strategies That Create Community
- Tips From the Pros: Determine What Students Know
- Designing Effective Team Projects in Online Courses