Using Blogs to Organize Student Presentations
Organizing and writing ideas and building presentations can be a taxing and complicated process for students. Writing requires multitasking. When some of these tasks are challenging, they can become overwhelming and can often disrupt the creative flow of ideas. One way to help students focus is to have them blog each writing task.
- Online Learning 2.0: Understanding Project-Based Learning
- Using Blogs to Organize Student Presentations
- How to Add the Human Element to Online Learning
- Online Discussion Strategies That Create Community
- Tips From the Pros: Determine What Students Know
- Designing Effective Team Projects in Online Courses