Aside: An Open-Source, Web-Based Tool for Anonymous Student-Instructor Dialogue
End-of-course evaluations provide valuable information that instructors can use to make improvements to their courses in the future; however, other than providing a forum for students to express their opinions, these evaluations come too late to make a difference for the people who fill out the forms.
- Lost in Translations: Translating On-Ground Courses into Effective Web-Based Learning
- Aside: An Open-Source, Web-Based Tool for Anonymous Student-Instructor Dialogue
- Replaying History With the Help of Online Simulation
- 10 Tips From a Distance Learning Trainer
- Tips from the Pros
- Self-Assessment in Online Writing Course Focuses Students on the Learning Process