Self-Assessment in Online Writing Course Focuses Students on the Learning Process
Worth Weller, continuing studies lecturer in Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne's department of English and linguistics, believes in the efficacy of online learning, but he doesn't agree with the cliche, "I feel I get to know my online students better than my face-to-face students."
- Lost in Translations: Translating On-Ground Courses into Effective Web-Based Learning
- Aside: An Open-Source, Web-Based Tool for Anonymous Student-Instructor Dialogue
- Replaying History With the Help of Online Simulation
- 10 Tips From a Distance Learning Trainer
- Tips from the Pros
- Self-Assessment in Online Writing Course Focuses Students on the Learning Process